October 9, 2010


It's near to deciding time folks. Do I run 26.2 or not? I haven't been training seriously since June... weather is forecasted to rain... it all looks very iffy at this point in time. I have a running mix on my ipod, my clothes picked out, my game plan ready. But I'm still on the fence.

My plan as of right now is this: to stretch tonight, wake up and gear up - check the weather and if feeling motivated, head to the start line. If I decide to run - great, I'll take it step by step. Perhaps I will bail at the 1/2 (or sooner) but either way - it's going to be a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants kind of decision.


No comments:

Post a Comment